The information age is truly upon us. While it can sometimes feel like information overload, having the tools to collect client data and extract meaningful, intelligent information can be what gives your business the edge over other insurance professionals.
Most CRMs on the market have a wide range of data-capturing tools and enormous reporting capabilities. However, deciphering whether they report on information that is important to your business can be challenging.
That’s why we have put together this list of the top 5 reporting capabilities to look for in a CRM specifically for the insurance industry:
- Flexible & Customisable: Ideally if the CRM can store the information, you should be able to produce a report on it, as well as allow you to add filters to produce specific reports.
- Insurance categories: Many CRMs are designed with a one-size-fits-all approach and any customised changes come at an expense. SmartOffice is a CRM designed for the insurance industry.
- Structured to support your business: Being able to create your own reports from scratch is an incredible tool. But knowing where to start can be daunting. The software should come with some standardized reports so you can hit the ground running.
- Dashboards: are a great way to be able to visualise your data. They should be able to be saved and easily accessible so they can be viewed on a daily basis.
- Dynamic: Means that saved reports and dashboards are automatically updated. When new clients are added or their information changes, they will be added instantly if their criterion matches.
To find out whether the CRM you’re looking at has the reporting capabilities you need, think of what you would most like to be able to report on. Then think of the most detailed version of that report and ask your sales rep if their software can do it.